Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Remixed Remix?

Last summer I found a $30 chest of drawers at Goodwill. It was unfinished wood with wooden knobs. I don't have a before picture, unfortunately. I switched the knobs out for black metal knobs. I painted it a bold turquoise and used a black stamp to add a design to the drawers. I loved it in my old apartment. It brought some needed color to a room with a lot of black and white. Now it is in my bedroom and I want something softer. I am thinking of repainting in a pale blue with glass or chrome knobs. I spent about $45 when I originally repainted the chest, mainly because of so many knobs. I don't really want to shell out $3-5 each for 12 knobs again. Especially since it was only a year ago that I redid this the first time. I may try spray paint, my favorite go-to redecorating tool. This is my before picture for the second time around, and I'll soon post the after.

No comments:

Post a Comment